I forgot to blog about this. About a week ago I came home to a few police cruisers sitting in front of the house. It seems that the old neighbors from next door that had been evicted almost a year ago decided they would come back to get their stuff from the house. If you've read this post, then you know I've got new neighbors. Assuming nothing was changed, a woman and two men, presumably the previous owners and a friend, were trying to use their key to enter the residence. They didn't bother to knock but they were soon greeted by the new resident's 6-foot-something son. They insisted their stuff was inside and requested it back. When the neighbor asked them to leave they went to the only people they knew... that's right, my house. Of course, I wasn't at home so nobody answered. The neighbors called the cops and as they were wrapping up the report I rolled up. The neighbor brought me up to speed and I filled in what details I could. "Who does that? I thought." I guess not everyone understands the eviction process. That was it... until last night.So I got up around 3:00am to take care of a sick one when I happened by our front window. I noticed a number of cars next door. Of course, this piqued my interest and I proceeded to find my glasses. To my surprise, there were police cruisers in front of the neighbor's house. Again, I was interested. I immediately found a PC and checked Indy 911 Calls. Nothing came up. As I laid back down at about 3:30am I heard the last of the cruisers pull away. Tonight I did an archive search on the property and there was a "RUNWAY *RPT" filed at 12:23am last night. I'm guessing that was a runaway report. Maybe the 6-foot-something son ran away. That sucks. I hope it's nothing serious but domestic disturbances are never fun. As a side note, there was also a residential alarm two houses down at 12:40am last night. I hope those weren't connected and everything is ok. The suburbs are supposed to be boring. Let's do more of that. This crap is too much for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment