So I'm in the market for a new baby monitor. We currently have one from Summer Infant and wanted to buy another one. I sent an email asking if the new model is compatible with the old one. Here's the reply...Hi XXXX,
These units were not designed to work together, however, you are correct they are both 900 MHz, so you could try them together-it won’t hurt anything but we can’t guarantee success.
Sandra Packard
Summer Infant
Customer Care Representative
1-800-268-6237
Spackard@summerinfant.com
Wow! Outstanding investigative work! I'll just go right out and drop $250 so I can see if these work together. She works for the company but is too lazy to look up frequencies or walk down to the engineering department to ask if these work together. Let's sum it up quickly... FAIL!
Almost every Eddie Bauer website page has their guarantee at the bottom. It says, "Every item we sell will give you complete satisfaction or you may return it for a full refund." When the zipper on our Eddie Bauer diaper bag broke, I sent them an email asking about replacement or repair. Here's the response... Dear Ms. XXX,
Thank you for your e-mail regarding your Eddie Bauer Organizer Diaper Bag. The diaper bag is an official Eddie Bauer-licensed product manufactured by Betesh Group . For questions regarding this item, please contact the manufacturer directly at 1-800-929-4666.Any returns, exchanges or inquiries regarding Eddie Bauer-licensed merchandise must be processed through the business from which you made your purchase. We trust this information regarding our licensed products has been helpful. If we can be of further assistance, please reply to this e-mail or call our customer service department at 1-800-426-8020.
Sincerely,
Sherry H
Eddie Bauer Customer Service
Wow! Did you even bother to read the email? I put in my first name and it's not one that's ever confused with female. Further, so much for their guarantee...
I guess Tommy Boy was right: 'Cause they know all the sold you was a guaranteed piece of bleep. That's all it is isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.
Again, this can be summed up simply by saying FAIL. So much for good old reliable American companies. Go USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment