Friday, April 17, 2009

Customer Service WIN #1


In a change for the better, I wanted to complement Logitech for their better than average customer service. If you've been reading the blog, you know my Harmony 670 remote broke not once but twice so far. I've had to contact Logitech in both cases and, although their service department relies heavily on scripts and only responds by email, they have been pretty quick to respond and have actually answered my questions. Yesterday, for example, I should have received my second replacement remote. I contacted their tech support asking about the replacement's expected delivery. Without hesitation, they apologized for the inconvenience and shipped another one today. That's A+ in my book. Of course, the mail services have been average recently so I may get two remotes at once. All of this isn't without a caveat. If the remote wasn't a piece of crap I wouldn't have to keep having all this positive experience with their tech support. So, Logitech, thank you for the good service so far. Please consider investing some money in your engineering department.

No comments:

Post a Comment