Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Have An Escape Key!

About a week and a half ago I broke the escape key on my netbook while voiding the warranty. Yesterday, thanks to a fellow user from Japan, my key has been restored. I received a partially broken white keyboard from a linux netbook. Of course, it had been bent to hell from all the careful handling by the various mail agencies. It was, however, still in one piece and usable. I carefully disassembled the almost microscopic key mechanism from one keyboard, installed it in the broken key and snapped it in place. It's as good as new! Pics to follow.


I'm not sure what this says but I think it translates to
"every agency will open your package and bend it in the process."

It appears to have been opened at least twice.
It's a keyboard, not drugs. Check your x-ray next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment