It was bound to happen sooner than later. I found a new pet peeve and renewed two.
New:
Bathrooms that mix automatic and manual devices - I was at a different plantsite this week and went to a bathroom where half of the urnals were manual and the other half automatic. There were automatic soap dispensers and the sinks had manual water controls. To top it off, they had automatic hand dryers and manual towel dispensers depending on which wall you looked at after washing your hands. Come on, get a friggin' clue. Who designed this place anyway?
Renewed:
1. Littering. I'm not talking about someone who chucks out a piece of gum or old food (although this is not the best practice). I'm talking about especially about friggin' morons who:
- throw trash out of car windows, especially:
- anything in a fast food bag
- drink bottles/cans
- old hookers
- chuck a lit cigarrette out and it hits my car, and
- anything tossed on a sidewalk because there wasn't a trash can around
2. Annoying inattentive drivers. See an example list of sub-peeves below. Disclaimer: I am not immune to this one. Especially when (a) I'm multitasking or (b) apathy sets in.
- Inconsistent speed person - I use cruise a lot. I pass you, you pass me back, you ride my butt, I downshift on you, idiot.
- Turn signal non-user - It's the stick on the left of the steering column. Push up for right, down for left. You seem to find it if there are cops around. Quit being retarded
- Looking around guy - The road is in front of you. Look there. If you want to take a picture, pull off the road.
- Police/Fire/Accident rubbernecker - See "Looking around guy"
- Not paying attention person - I don't know what the heck you are doing but do not brake at any more green lights or I will punch you.
- Waving arms cell phone user - Talk with your mouth. Do you wave your arms while you poop too?
- I don't replace burned-out lights person - Quit buying light bulbs at WalMart. If you buy a light at an auto parts store they usually replace it for free which works for you since you're dumb. By the way, the next idiot who knows about burned out lights but doesn't replace them will win a stupid award (mental note: Print out stupid awards)
No comments:
Post a Comment