It's busy next door. If you've been keeping up, there has been some police action at the neighbors house already. It seems that on Tuesday there was a domestic call. According to the 911 log, on 04/28/09 at 1:30pm, the police were called for a domestic disturbance. Shortly thereafter, a U-Haul truck pulled up and the female moved out. They are pretty nice people. Just hate to see this happen. Regardless, it's a man living in the house all by himself. From what I've been told he works at a bakery so I'm not sure if his sole income can support that rental payment. Here's to hoping he resolves issues with the now departed female or he finds a sugar-mama. I just hope he doesn't go the other route and get a crazy roommate or, worse yet, moves out. *sigh* We'll see what happens here.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Police Action and the New Neighbors #2
It's busy next door. If you've been keeping up, there has been some police action at the neighbors house already. It seems that on Tuesday there was a domestic call. According to the 911 log, on 04/28/09 at 1:30pm, the police were called for a domestic disturbance. Shortly thereafter, a U-Haul truck pulled up and the female moved out. They are pretty nice people. Just hate to see this happen. Regardless, it's a man living in the house all by himself. From what I've been told he works at a bakery so I'm not sure if his sole income can support that rental payment. Here's to hoping he resolves issues with the now departed female or he finds a sugar-mama. I just hope he doesn't go the other route and get a crazy roommate or, worse yet, moves out. *sigh* We'll see what happens here.
Labels:
911,
neighbors,
police,
police report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment