Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Visited The Children's Museum

We decided to take a trip to the Children's Museum last weekend. It was an odd visit. Usually, it's quick to get in and usually not too busy but this visit was an exception. As we pulled into the garage it was jam packed. People were lined up into the street. I found it odd but it was a Sunday afternoon after all. We finally found a parking space and walked into the building. Inside was again packed with people. I noticed a bunch of signs about Latino culture and one advertising "El Dia de los Ninos" - the day of the children. As we continued our journey towards the gate I heard Mariachi music playing and saw even more signs about Latino culture. Once at the gate I dug out my member card only to be informed that it was a free day. "Hmmm," I thought, "I wonder who they were catering to?" I guess I'll never know.



As long as I've got a membership that's the last free day we'll attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment