If you caught my last post, you saw my gripe about Comcast & their DigitalNow transition. Well, I finally got the boxes all installed and tethered one to my HTPC. After recording a few SD shows I have to say that their digital channels are crap. What gets me is their commercials where they bust on AT&T's HD digital service. HEY COMCAST, your SD crap sucks. Their MPEG or whatever encoding is either so poorly encoded or so highly compressed that it looks like a pixelated wreck when there's more than a little motion in any scene.
Oh, ever since Tony got AT&T, I've been contemplating dumping Comcast. Now that they've raised rates again, forced me to use crappy SD ONLY boxes and it now looks like junk, I've got to say I'm about a sneeze from my tipping point. I guess if they want to lose customers the best way is to look back on the things that almost failed the company back in the 80's. Well, we'll see how this goes.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment