Saturday, April 10, 2010

News Stuff

I've been trying to catch up on some news today. I came across a couple articles I'd like to share.
1. Obama, "Get them' boobies a room"
In an article published on CNN, the next financial hit companies of 50 or more will take will be from installation of "a place, other than a bathroom, that is shielded from view and free from intrusion from co-workers and the public, which may be used by an employee to express breast milk." Glad they were smart enough to clarify that "free from intrusion" clause. It's not bad enough that congress was worried about boobies but they were also worried about pumping intrusion... geesh. Now, don't get me wrong, I'll be more than happy to see our local sporting events places install these rooms. There's nothing worse than having to sit in a running car destroying ozone when we could be making the business pay instead (isn't that right, Max Baucus?). What I'm wondering, though, is what other fun surprises they included with all their free time. Maybe there's one about community breast exams. Hooray!

2. Just checking out the burning building... in my gorilla suit
In an article from UnionLeader.com, an apparent house fire in Hampton, NH drew a small crowd including one neighbor who came fully dressed in a gorilla suit... huh? Yep. Guess it was a good pot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment