Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Slickdeals Win!

Chock me up another SlickDeals win! Reading through the endless posts, I found one about Target possibly clearancing some Harmony 620 programmable remote controls. These things are the Cadillac's of programmable remotes. My current Harmony 670's about bit the dust for the 5th time in 2 years. I love the remote but the components frequently fail. If you clicked the link above, Target's selling this remote for $100. A keen slickdeals person found these on clearance for $50. That was awesome except the two on the shelf at my store were listed as $69.99. I decided to hold out and see if the prices dropped. A week or so went by and I had forgotten to check prices. My wife said she would check when she went in to buy some various Target things. She called to tell me that they had 2 on the shelf and they had been marked down to $25 each. That's friggin' 75% off the retail price! I had her buy both of them. It was like Christmas that night. I just can't wait to get them programmed. It'll be awesome until something snaps off. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment