Saturday, April 3, 2010
Ewwwww! Cooties
Yep, I picked up some cooties with bonus cooties this week. It was actually started with a low headache then was followed up with achy joints, a fever and finally a sore throat. After 24 hours of that crap and feeling worse every hour, I saw the doctor. I had a positive strep test and she said, as a bonus, I had blisters in the back of the throat. Good times. It was painful as heck to swallow. Thank God for Amoxicillin, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Cepacol, NyQuil, DayQuil and whatever the hell else I could get into my body. I've kicked the fever and the throat is generally feeling better. I just wish these damn blisters would heal. Every time I swallow it still feels like I'm trying to put down a porcupine. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment