I guess a plane fell out of the sky today. I bet Homeland security got all hot an bothered but it was merely a FOD event. It seems a US Airways plane with 155 people crashed after an engine (or two) ate some birds. Everyone knows pigeons aren't tasty and that's especially true for a heavy aircraft. Ultimately, this led to the plane having to do an emergency water landing in the chilly Hudson river. What's friggin' amazing is that the pilot/copilot landed this beast totally intact and with no casualties. I'm guessing these people got a nod from the Big Man above. Regardless, these pilots should get a friggin' medal, a stack of cash, a cookie and a very nice paid vacation. Still leaves me wondering if someone got to punch the "wait, I need to get my laptop" guy in the face.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Watch out for the birds! Son of a B*!!$@
I guess a plane fell out of the sky today. I bet Homeland security got all hot an bothered but it was merely a FOD event. It seems a US Airways plane with 155 people crashed after an engine (or two) ate some birds. Everyone knows pigeons aren't tasty and that's especially true for a heavy aircraft. Ultimately, this led to the plane having to do an emergency water landing in the chilly Hudson river. What's friggin' amazing is that the pilot/copilot landed this beast totally intact and with no casualties. I'm guessing these people got a nod from the Big Man above. Regardless, these pilots should get a friggin' medal, a stack of cash, a cookie and a very nice paid vacation. Still leaves me wondering if someone got to punch the "wait, I need to get my laptop" guy in the face.
Labels:
hudson,
new york,
plane crash,
us airways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment