Today we get a new president. He's not even in office and he's a "historic" "black" "African-American" King President of the United States of America. I thought the election drove me nuts. Now I see the media has one-upped themselves. I can't wait until tomorrow when we have a normal President and the TV programming has returned to normal. That said, this type of hype yields fascinating article titles such as the one above. Go media!
Seriously though, Congrats Obama family (and Biden too). Good luck living up to everyone's expectations and, since we're in pretty poor shape right now, please don't wreck what's left for the little ones byhanding out more bailouts slapping more bandaids right now.
Seriously though, Congrats Obama family (and Biden too). Good luck living up to everyone's expectations and, since we're in pretty poor shape right now, please don't wreck what's left for the little ones by
No comments:
Post a Comment