Here's why I'm -102 points for today. Wear your shirt out all morning running errands, to the doctors office, to lunch and when you get home plop yourself on the couch. Prop your head up with your arm and let you wife ask why there's a hole by the elbow. "What are you talking about?" I asked. She pointed to my elbow and followed with "Didn't you feel a breeze?" I believe she was awarded my 102 points plus I'm giving her the bonus 2x multiplier for the well executed follow-up. I felt like such a tool.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Raggedy Elbow
For those of you playing the home version of my game here's a quick way to lose points. First, begin by washing a shirt and letting it wrinkle pretty bad because you were way too lazy to fold the clothes. Next, hang up the shirt and don't touch it for a month because you were equally too lazy to iron. After a month, give it the "touch up" with the iron and wear it the next day.
Here's why I'm -102 points for today. Wear your shirt out all morning running errands, to the doctors office, to lunch and when you get home plop yourself on the couch. Prop your head up with your arm and let you wife ask why there's a hole by the elbow. "What are you talking about?" I asked. She pointed to my elbow and followed with "Didn't you feel a breeze?" I believe she was awarded my 102 points plus I'm giving her the bonus 2x multiplier for the well executed follow-up. I felt like such a tool.
Here's why I'm -102 points for today. Wear your shirt out all morning running errands, to the doctors office, to lunch and when you get home plop yourself on the couch. Prop your head up with your arm and let you wife ask why there's a hole by the elbow. "What are you talking about?" I asked. She pointed to my elbow and followed with "Didn't you feel a breeze?" I believe she was awarded my 102 points plus I'm giving her the bonus 2x multiplier for the well executed follow-up. I felt like such a tool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment