Friday, January 9, 2009

The Interceptor

My friend came over yesterday to help me move a refrigerator further into my living room so I could finish my kitchen project. We were taking and I realized I needed some supplies so off to the hood we went for shopping at the Home Depot. As we were leaving a car pulled up and I had to take a pic with my crappy camera phone. Obviously, this guy bought a car that had been retired after several years of what I can only imagine being beat to hell by law enforcement. As with any new or used car purchase some pride in ownership should ensue. Some people keep their cars shiny, others deck it out with rims or a bumpin' stereo. At least from the outside, this guy forwent a set of PimpStars for some bold lettering. Hasslehoff step aside, this guy's the INTERCEPTOR. That car's so super it makes you wonder what he intercepts. I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment