What's the easiest way to make an otherwise innocuous commute into a frustrating mess full of bumbling idiots? Just add freezing rain. That's exactly what happened at 6:20am today. My 20 minute commute took just over 45 minutes to complete.
Although I had the pleasure of driving 29 mph on a 55 mph one lane highway for the first half of my journey, the only near miss I had was from the retarded buttmonkey that decided he needed to merge from an entrance ramp to the middle lane of the interstate. Neither flashing headlights nor honking horn deterred him from completing his dangerous lane change. As I was hurling towards his bumper I tried to work through his thought process. Alas, as I passed my glance revealed a driver who was drinking coffee apparently oblivious to his surroundings and obviously traffic in general. So to you, Mr. Coffee-drinking Unmarked White Utility Van Driver, thanks for paying attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment