Today, we hit up the local Penn Station eatery for some lunch. They had a contest and I won a BOGO sub so it was win-win for me. While inside eating, I glanced over and saw a couple of guys who worked as carpet installers. I guess when they came in I assumed they were both wearing company t-shirts but when I looked closer I saw that one had a special shirt on. There's nothing that says quality more than having the guy on the right stretching some carpet in your house. Yep, it says, "If found drunk or unconscious please return to the nearest lodge." Ok, I shouldn't bust on someone who's working for a living but, come on, that's the shirt he picked for work? What, was his Natural Light shirt in the dirty laundry?
(carpet company name obscured cause I just did)
No comments:
Post a Comment