Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Son of A Frick!
Ok, that was the first thing that came out of my head that wasn't a "F" curse word. I was reading over at io9 and they were covering a story that two of my shows are getting the axe. Friggin' Flashforward and Heroes will be no more. Ok, Heroes I can live without but Flashforward was actually an interesting new show with a unique concept. It's not the old Survivor or American Idol BS but, alas, enough idiots still watch that crap so they're still on the air. At least Lost wasn't forced to wrap up in three episodes like those poor bastard writers for Dollhouse. I guess those were canceled into oblivion too. Well, that's how it goes. I finally get into a show and it's shitcanned. Here's to another season of fine shows like Parks & Recreation that somehow remain on the air while my crap gets canceled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment