... for people to watch that isn't Survivor, So You Can't Really Dance, American Idol or CSI (Insert whatever stupid city here). That's right folks, just as I finished watching the last season of Reaper that's been consuming gigs of space on my media center PC, I find that it's been canned. Well, at least the CW has canned it. Thankfully, according to the folks over at io9, the show may not yet be cast into the depths of hell. I know it's a silly show but it makes me laugh and now that they've moved from their first season, the cast is doing a stellar job of keeping me entertained. Alas, for now (and maybe forever) I may never find resolution in the happenings to the souls of the two damned characters.Talking about canned shows, Joss Whedon just can't keep those f*tards in Hollywood happy. If you remember, I thought Firefly was an awesome series that met a far too early fate. Now the same people who cancelled Family Guy have made the decision to cancel Dollhouse. WTF? Maybe I'm the cursed fan. It's like turning on a football game just to see your team take a nose dive and start losing. Of course, you have to turn that crap off so they can get back on top. Well, the rate things are going here, there won't be any more of my shows fail soon anyway. Where am I going to get my Eliza Dushku fix now? Geesh.
Well, I've decided to make it easy for the networks. Here's what's left on my media center: Chuck, Heroes, Lost, The Office, Earl, American Dad, Better Off Ted, V, The Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Family Guy, Scrubs and The Cleveland Show. Go ahead bastards, take your best shot! I'm pretty sure you'll find some stupid reason to can about half of these shows next season. Besides, I've got enough TV stored on there to keep me busy through that next painful season of what I like to refer to as the Spring-Summer Craptuclarextravaganza. *Sigh* Poor Echo & Sam Oliver. Perhaps they should have melded the two shows into one about dolls who send escaped souls back to hell. No, on second thought, Congress already got that contract.
No comments:
Post a Comment