I could see the sales pitch now...Me: A what?
Rep: A tazer for a lobster.
Me: Why?
Rep: 'cause it kills them all humane like
Rep: A tazer for a lobster.
Me: Why?
Rep: 'cause it kills them all humane like
That's right folks. Tazers aren't just for subduing drunks and 10 year old girls any more. A company in the UK named CrustaStun has developed a system that tazes the crustacean effectively killing it just before it is, uh, boiled to death anyway. Of course PETA and other animal groups are hailing this as the super-humane way to off your lobster. What's funny is that according to this article the special $3.5k devices didn't show up at their benefit dinner and several lobsters had to be offed the old fashioned way.
Huh. Maybe we should stop decapitating chickens and start zapping them the same way. I've got access to an old Volkswagen and some jumper cables. I wonder if I'll be able to get funding for a start-up company named CockStun.
No comments:
Post a Comment