If you've been lucky enough to follow the saga that is the newest of my neighbors, you'll know it's been a bumpy ride. As you may recall, their arrival was followed by obnoxiously loud music which often kept us from sleeping and woke the little one on a few occasions. It wasn't until I stopped by and asked them keep it down that they did. It was a rough first month riddled with our own personal hell. Since then, it's been awesome. They've been nothing but nice.
Well, that may be about to come to an end. Over the last week or so they've making several trips with a packed up SUV. I don't have time to spy on them so I'm not sure if she's moving in or they're movin' out. At first, I thought he was splitting with the old lady but since the SUV stays there overnight I'm guessing that's a good thing for them. I'll just have to wait and see. The only thing I know is that I don't want to do this whole new neighbor crap again.
On another note, the old man across the street got a ride in an ambulance. The poor guy lost his wife of many, many years this year and I know it's been tough for him. From what I can tell, he's letting himself go. His son-in-law says he's not taking his medication well and that won him a trip in an ambulance to the rehab center. Poor guy. The winter gets cold and lonely doesn't help. Here's wishing him the best.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment