Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Love Camera Phones...

...and here are two pics recently snapped by such devices. I love reader content. The first, submitted by Tony, is definitely a pinnacle of transport genius. People say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll say no more about this one.

The second is one I had the pleasure of snapping while riding back from lunch. Admittedly, one of my car related pet peeves is when people put the make/model of the vehicle down the side or across the windshield. It just screams "I'm a huge 'tard and couldn't remember what I drive." My favorite example of this was the older Ford Tarus Sho fanboys who all had "SHO" all over their "POS". That said, this person chose to put "Racing" on the side of his or her Mustang. Granted, their car may be fast but do they really need to put that crap on the outside of their car? If that's the case, I can't wait 'till I pass a Lexus "Cell Phone Talking Douchebag" Edition. I'd chip in $5 for the vanity plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment