Today's tidbit comes to us while Tony and I were waiting to turn into Menards. Apparently, this chick was out gettin' her fitness on when a hip-hop track started. It was either that or she's got the most badass hood strut exercise thing I've ever seen. I wish I could have caught more video but I'll be daggone if it doesn't take 30 minutes for me to get the phone out of my pocket, log in, and open the stupid video camera app. Hella-Lame Windows Mobile crap.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Hip Hop Walker
Yep, I was called out today. I am again on the train to slackertown. I guess it's high time for me to get back on track so to speak.
Today's tidbit comes to us while Tony and I were waiting to turn into Menards. Apparently, this chick was out gettin' her fitness on when a hip-hop track started. It was either that or she's got the most badass hood strut exercise thing I've ever seen. I wish I could have caught more video but I'll be daggone if it doesn't take 30 minutes for me to get the phone out of my pocket, log in, and open the stupid video camera app. Hella-Lame Windows Mobile crap.
Today's tidbit comes to us while Tony and I were waiting to turn into Menards. Apparently, this chick was out gettin' her fitness on when a hip-hop track started. It was either that or she's got the most badass hood strut exercise thing I've ever seen. I wish I could have caught more video but I'll be daggone if it doesn't take 30 minutes for me to get the phone out of my pocket, log in, and open the stupid video camera app. Hella-Lame Windows Mobile crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment