1. The Neighbors Spring A Leak
The neighbors to the East have a wet driveway... again. This will be the third major leak on their property. The first was the main supply under their entry way. The second was a leak on the water company side in their yard and this one, according to the neighbor, is another main supply leak almost under their foundation in the living room. Dang their luck.
2. Domestic 101
Talking about neighbors, the ones to my West are at it again. They were yelling at the tops of their lungs on Sunday afternoon. For 10 minutes, I think every sentence I heard had some variant of the "F" word. It just sounded like some screaming. If there'd have been some indications of violence, I'd have gathered up the family and headed in for a 911 call. That said, come on folks. As a general rule, if you're going to get some screaming done, please shut your damn back door. Besides, why is your back door open anyways in 93 degree weather when I know your A/C is on?.... I digress.
3. Comment on this Pic
I snapped this from the back patio. In Tosh.0 fashion, I'll leave my comments. Please use the comment button to share yours.

1. Can You Hear Me Now?... SHIIIIIIIIIIII...
2. This is the worst slip n' slide ever!
3. Today, I'm playing a mountain goat. Look how high I am. Baaaaaa.
4. Reasons School Should Be Year Round #6: Physics isn't taught in the summer.
5. I came out on the roof to ask if you ever get that not so fresh feeling.
6. I think my bedroom is haunted. Should I (1) run downstairs to safety or (2) walk out on the roof?
7. This is the only place I can take a dump without being interrupted
8. Crystal meth will make you do things you never expected
9. "Wait I thought that was the door to the bathroom!"
ReplyDelete10. I bet the cops won't get me here!