Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mouse Trip - Day 2 (Addendum)

I forgot to include my driving awards. For the most part, people were driving quickly, consistently and safely. There were two idiots who stood out enough to piss me off.



1. Monster truck guy pulling a tiny motorcycle trailer. If you're going to pull a Chicago shuffle on the interstate, (1) don't cut off other drivers that did not piss you off, (2) if you've got to speed up to go around me I shouldn't catch up with you in a mile when I haven't touched my cruise and (3) you should invest in a trailer that wasn't built by elves to sit behind your monster truck.


2. Exhibit A. I should not pass/get passed 3 times when I haven't touched my cruise. Hell yeah, I took a pic. I had plenty of time to get out the camera. Oh, and don't have your lady friend look all pissed off. You're just too dumb to understand why me and the other two cars behind me are frustrated because we're having to change lanes around your little POS non-cruise using gerbil popper. Read your owners' manual.


Exhibit A: Idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment