Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Disney World...

Your tap water tastes like butt.

Seriously, at $2.50 for each new bottle of water I got to thinking, "Self, how do I save some cash yet stay hydrated? Oh, yeah, there's a water fountain right over there." So I filled up a water bottle with tap water and headed to a ride. While in line, I opened the cap, took a swig and tasted what can only be described as the angst of the characters from It's a Small World... ok, maybe it tasted like salty sandy moldy funk. I'm sure it wouldn't kill me but it's marginally possible to drink that crap. You'd think a multi-bazillion dollar empire could afford some real water filtration. Ok, to their credit, the tap water where we were staying was only slightly better. I don't remember that being an issue in Panama City Beach, on the way to Key West or at John's Pass/Treasure Island. What's up Orlando? Maybe it's time for some upgrades?

No comments:

Post a Comment