Last Friday, I must have had extra time to daydream while on the way home. I had a couple thoughts pop in my head and, of course, I need to share. First, I was behind a ginormous Ford truck outfitted with everything short of a longhorn hood ornament including one of those chrome bulls balls appropriately zip tied to the trailer hitch. I thought how funny it would be to wait until he got out of his truck and zip tie a curly black wig and fake male member to his accessory. I could only imagine how long he would be driving around a chrome John Holmes scaring old ladies and little furry creatures. Also, if he took off too fast, it would whack the car behind him. I could only imagine what the police report for that would say. Then I thought to myself that it is probably a good thing that I don't keep those kind of "supplies" in the car.
I also passed a van for (Insert Elevator Repair Company Name). Under their logo was the saying "Your full service elevator and escalator repair company". That made me think of all the other poor saps that send service calls to other companies only to find they offer partial services. "Sorry ma'am, we only fix the doors. We don't do buttons." As if I hadn't had enough twisted humor inside my head, I passed "No. 1 Best Taste Chinese" restaurant. I wondered how unsuccessful No. 2 Ok Taste Chinese restaurant was and if there had ever been a No. 3 Not So Good Chinese restaurant that never passed health inspection. I guess it just goes to show that not everyone can come up with as good of a slogan as the "honey wagon" I recall that said, "We're Number 1 in a Number 2 Business." Keep on truckin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment