Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Snowblower Gets New Shoes

I'm dedicating today's blog to the one reader of my blog (thanks' for the shout out). No, it's not disappointing to have only one reader who wants to respond. That's more than the UPN can say about it's entire tenure on TV. I digress.

Back to the post... I put new shoes on my snowblower. Shoes are the things the snowblower slides on in the front. It sets the height of the blade underneath. In my case, I didn't realize they were toast and now the blade is in pretty chewed up from dragging right on the concrete. I didn't get to snap a pic because both cameras died after two shots (stupid batteries). Long story short, I was able to buy these online through Ron's Hardware and saved shipping by selecting in-store pickup. It was much cheaper than any other deal I ran across, especially those on Fleabay. Shipping really kills a good deal. They're not Nike's but the snowblower has new kicks installed. Time to put the beast away until next winter. Ooh... that can only mean that it's almost time to get out monster mower soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment