I was reading this story last week where a lady called 911 three times because McDonalds was out of nuggets and they wouldn't give her a refund. Geesh! Of course, that led me to this story where a man called 911 to tell them Burger King was out of lemonade, the burger was taking too long and the employee was rude. I'm pretty sure both individuals got a free consolation meal at a place where fast food isn't served.
Those were pretty interesting but today my co-worker sent me an email with a video titled, "Why 911 operators drink." It was full of funny clips. Enjoy.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also saw the news story about the woman who called 911 about the nuggets. I thought it was funny and sent it to lonnie. He LOVES McDonalds and I thought he might do the same thing.
ReplyDelete