Thursday, March 26, 2009

McDonalds People Don't Get Paid Enough

So I order my morning junk at McDonalds and I'm waiting for the assembly line to produce the caffeine with a side of something bathed in the frier when someone from the dining area walked to the register and asked to have some syrup. Now this gentleman was dressed in the finest of stained and ripped black polo over a ripped white t-shirt, jeans, and unlaced work boots. He had tatoos on both arms as well as his neck and he spoke like he was auditioning for a "I kilt yo mama" rap video. He was obviously late for his job on Wall Street and quickly became angered when the lady behind the register told him that McDonalds charges for syrup unless hotcakes are purchased. His reply was quite eloquent, "What? How you gonna rip off some mof***in' people 10 cent fo' some damn syrup?" To which the lady replied sorry and called over the manager. He continued to berate the lady and her manager for a few more seconds in what seemed like an endless barrage of f-bombs, damns and bulls**t's. Since he didn't have a dime, he did what any upstanding person would do and started through the dining area asking people if anyone had "mof***in' 10 cent." As I watched the workers do their best to keep their composure and the eye rolling from the people in line I could only imagine the headline where the police had to take down someone over a 10 cent thing of syrup at McDonalds. After what seemed an eternity, someone finally tossed him a dime (most likely to shut him up) and he got his mof***in' syrup. Judging by this cat's appearance, he's spent some time in the klink... and, obviously, he prefers syrup [WARNING: Language]. Regardless, people at the golden arches don't get paid enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment