As I sit here in bed listening to the wind flex our vinyl abode and our new neighbor's annoying friggin' stereo, I realize I hadn't blogged in a while. Here's the short version. Progressive came by to appraise the damage on the Civic. It rang in just over $2000. So much for that other driver's value-added suggestion that it was less than $500. Also, I got a new toy. I picked up an Acer Aspire One on closeout from Best Buy. Matter of fact, I'm writing this entry on it. It's tiny but the keyboard isn't a problem for me. If I had huge mitts, I'd be typing three letters at once. I plan on totally voiding the warranty here in the near future and replacing the 8gb ssd with a 20gb zif drive (like the ones in the iPod). I thought about swapping out the 512mb stick with 1gb but I'm still thinking over that one. Heck, that blogger's added ram, a hard drive, evdo card and most recently a e-sata port to theirs. That's just crazy talk.Sounds like I may need to have another chat with the neighbors about the stereo in the near future. It beats the alternative which is bringing my 15" sub upstairs, getting my old DJ stuff out of the shed, hooking it to the system already the bedroom and putting it up against the outside wall for a 5:00am surprise. I'm pretty sure that would also prompt cleaning up shattered glass from crap falling off the walls and I'm way too lazy to do that. Well, it's just after 10pm. I'll give them credit in that they've been pretty good about turning it down around this time. All's well if they continue that trend. That's it for me now. If anyone's actually reading this junk send a shot out to your homie.
What'd up homie!
ReplyDelete-
Ghetto hooch.