I am admittedly a critic when it comes to the topic of climate change. My only disclaimer is that although I think it's bogus, some things just make sense, like recycling and conserving. Moving on....The folks at io9 quote an article published in Science that says glacier cycles may not necessarily be related to carbon dioxide and methane in the atmosphere and that the global temperature may be the same as or lower than it was 81,000 years ago. Huh, more fact debunking this crap? Noooooooooo. Someone better get Al Gore's ass on the phone.
As I digress, I admit that it's pretty neat that a group of scientist was able to determine this by looking at cave formation on Mallorca. Also cool, the neat pictures.
Oh, talking about Al Gore, he's already getting his share of crap from conservatives. Case in point, a quote from Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.):
No comments:
Post a Comment