Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sick Day

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of entertaining a "cleansing" bug. To give another explanation, it was as if Satan himself had declared a holy war and my intestines were the battlefield. Well, kind of, I guess the war started to the North and worked it's way South. Regardless, I definitely got it in the end.

As one of my co-workers sits playing with her pager tones, I'm quickly realizing that despite the headache and whining kids, my couch at home was a much more serene place. JUST PICK A FRIGGIN' TONE ALREADY. Please indulge me for a moment as I offer this suggestion. If you find yourself in need of adjusting your cell phone or pager tone while at work in our cube farm, find an enclave, a hole in the wall or better yet:



That concludes my PSA. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment: