It's Monday again. As if I couldn't tell by the way I was falling asleep in the shower, the drive in reminded me too. I take a major East-West thoroughfare since it's usually faster and less miles than the comparable interstate route. It seems that someone got water on Gizmo because there were obviously Gremlins playing with the traffic signals. Unfortunately, there were 3 intersections that were turned into 3-way stops. These weren't mom & pop intersections and it certainly doesn't help that some people can't figure out timing or are too timid to pull out. I can't imagine what's going through their head while holding up 6 lanes of traffic + 2 turn lanes.... maybe pot? Definitely not caffeine, nicotine or heroine.I digress. I did make it in one piece while beating the hell out of Japan's finest. I hit up vend-o-matic for a Pepsi Max and it came out warm. I've gotta get some ice but, hey, I made it in. It's just another Monday morning in 'da hood.
No comments:
Post a Comment