Monday, December 21, 2009

I Love Camera Phones

...and here are two pics recently snapped by such devices. I love reader content. The first, submitted by Tony, is a perfect argument why you don't always go with the cheapest bid. Need a hint? Notice the guys on the lift, their wooden "scaffolding" then look how it's secured to the building.



The second picture really needs more explanation. It reads, "I (Love) My Aunt Shirley Enough to get a diet coke out of the back of her car! :)". My questions are: (1) Why did she start by capitalizing each word on the first line but not the rest of the message and (2) Why did she use the emoticon for a smiley when she clearly drew a heart in the first line? Geesh. This is a window, not a cell phone.

(btw, sorry for the small pic. I was in a rush and didn't put the phone back in high-q.)

Finally, let's say you go to a state park to check out the cool fall foliage (yes, this one's a little late). Let's also say that said park has a pretty cool fire tower that will let you get some awesome pics. As a park, what do you do? That's right. Close the bastard! Was it bad that I was hoping some stupid camper started a (quickly contained but big enough to open the tower) fire?


1 comment:

  1. I saw that second car out when I was driving around the other day. I couldn't figure out what the heck that message said.

    Weird frakkin' people . . . .

    ReplyDelete