I came across an article at Autoblog about a totally new engine design that seems pretty cool and could significantly improve fuel economy over the current four stroke engine. I can't wait to see how this would run in a real life scenario and, although I'm a little skeptical, I'd love to see them sell it to one of the big manufacturers and walk away with a ton of cash.
Also, I read a pretty cool article on the Chevy Volt. Yep, I was also skeptical that GM could create a true hybrid drivetrain vehicle. In reading this it seems they really did their homework (although I'd still like to slap the idiot who designed the rear end of the car). Good thing they got most of it built before they had to shaft all those engineers with the reorganization. I can't wait to see how it will run when the UAW guys put it together... maybe I'm wrong. We'll see.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment