Friday, October 2, 2009
Starbucks Bonus!
It's been forever since I've been to Starbucks (like three whole weeks... come on, it's a recession). I found a gift card and it's been burning a hole in my pocket so I decided to hit one up this morning for the sweet nectar that is a white chocolate mocha. When I arrived at my local Starbucks I was greeted by two very nice (and obviously caffeinated) workers. I placed my order and made some small talk while waiting for the barista to concoct my brain fuel. She handed me the drink and almost immediately she said, "Wait, you wanted a white chocolate mocha, right?" I curiously looked at my cup wondering what was inside when she asked if I liked regular mocha's. I apprehensively replied, "Yes," to which she jokingly said, "Ok, why don't you drink that one while I make you what you actually ordered." She apologized for the error (which was totally unnecessary since I got a bonus coffee) and quickly prepared the correct drink. I happily double-fisted both cups to my car and got what I can only describe as a crack-like caffeine high on the way to work. Kudos to you Starbucks folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment