Today the family and some good friends visited Stonycreek Farm for their annual pumpkin harvest festival. Now I'd never been there and it was a pretty neat place. Everyone seemed to have a pretty good time. We hit the bounce pad, corn cob launcher, hay stack and all the other required items. While we were sitting down for some cider and elephant ears we noticed a guy who looked a lot like Gallagher. I've pretty much wasted 50% of my brain watching TV so I know what this guy looks like and sounds like. Just by looking we still weren't 100% convinced it was him but as he talked to people he let out one of his telltale laughs. He followed that up with some chatter about tour dates and as I tried to wipe the sugar from my hands and grab the camera he walked away. I'm not sure what someone like Gallagher would be doing in Noblesville, Indiana much less hanging out at a pumpkin festival but I can only assume he was stocking up on pumpkins to smash. I guess since I didn't get a chance to snap a pic I missed my chance to rub shoulders with a celebrity or at least someone who was a dead-on impersonator.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Obscure Celebrity At The Pumpkin Patch?
Today the family and some good friends visited Stonycreek Farm for their annual pumpkin harvest festival. Now I'd never been there and it was a pretty neat place. Everyone seemed to have a pretty good time. We hit the bounce pad, corn cob launcher, hay stack and all the other required items. While we were sitting down for some cider and elephant ears we noticed a guy who looked a lot like Gallagher. I've pretty much wasted 50% of my brain watching TV so I know what this guy looks like and sounds like. Just by looking we still weren't 100% convinced it was him but as he talked to people he let out one of his telltale laughs. He followed that up with some chatter about tour dates and as I tried to wipe the sugar from my hands and grab the camera he walked away. I'm not sure what someone like Gallagher would be doing in Noblesville, Indiana much less hanging out at a pumpkin festival but I can only assume he was stocking up on pumpkins to smash. I guess since I didn't get a chance to snap a pic I missed my chance to rub shoulders with a celebrity or at least someone who was a dead-on impersonator.
Labels:
celebrity,
gallagher,
pumpkin,
pumpkin festival,
stonycreek farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment