Remember the 80's? Ah, yes. It was a time of TV shows with lots of action, vehicles that inexplicably crash and explode, loads of gunfire where nobody actually gets shot (and if they do the die a most dramatic death) and great hair all around. Since nobody in Hollywood can come up with an original idea, someone pitched a movie remake of the A-Team and some retard agreed. In the original show, the characters were group of mercenaries from the Vietnam War. Since nobody in school reads text books, the remake casts the group as post-Iraq war veterans framed of a crime they didn't commit. According to IMDB, Liam Neeson has been cast as "Hannibal" Smith and Jessica Biel is in there for eye candy (aka the reporter chick). I can't wait to see how the new BA Baracus says, "I pitty da foo." On a positive note sites are reporting they are going to use the original van. Wait, it's a poor replica. I just hope this is better than the other TV to movie flicks like, say, The Knight Rider Movie. Probably not but I'll probably go see it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment