Sunday, September 27, 2009

1tb $59.98 = WIN!

We were out today and decided to risk our lives and make a quick stop in tha' hood and hit up a store at the mall. We made a quick swing in Target to get some things but being the supportive guy I am, I immediately made a diversion to electronics to look at TV's. The ADHD was in full swing and I somehow got sidetracked down the computer aisle where a red clearance sticker on an external hard drive caught my eye. They had four Western Digital 1tb My Book external hard drives marked from $118 to $59.98. A quick hop over to Slick Deals and Froogle revealed that the cheapest these have been recently was around $70 with rebates and stuff. I snagged one off the shelf and sent out some text messages to my friends. One of them took a bite and swung by there about an hour later only to find a single one left on the shelf. Like me, he too happily parted with the green. I haven't unboxed it but even if prices drop during Black Friday I'll still consider any good deal without stupid rebates to be win.

No comments:

Post a Comment