Holy cow, I've been ranting about creating a product like this for several years now. Unfortunately, I lack both the motivation and knowledge how to do such a thing... oh, and capital. Regardless, someone is developing a watch that interfaces with your phone as a second screen or to perform some functions. To my friends and co-workers who bought phones that are so huge they need a kickstand, you'd appreciate this if you got to play with it. Now, who's going to come out with the bluetooth sunglasses with heads-up overlay? Hell, my GM vehicle has a heads-up display and it was made by GM. Come on people!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
It's About Time
Holy cow, I've been ranting about creating a product like this for several years now. Unfortunately, I lack both the motivation and knowledge how to do such a thing... oh, and capital. Regardless, someone is developing a watch that interfaces with your phone as a second screen or to perform some functions. To my friends and co-workers who bought phones that are so huge they need a kickstand, you'd appreciate this if you got to play with it. Now, who's going to come out with the bluetooth sunglasses with heads-up overlay? Hell, my GM vehicle has a heads-up display and it was made by GM. Come on people!
Labels:
cell phone,
gm,
knight rider,
watch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment