First, the Mustangs. Striped or not striped, most of these look like your run of the mill 2008ish Stang. When you get close, however, you'll see some little rectangular white boxes on the licence plate, grill and window. Yeah, those are LED lights and you don't wanna see those flashing. Enough about those, it's the Ford trucks I'm interested in. I've come across a silver 2000ish pickup with a dent in the door that they're using in the construction zones for traffic control. I found another one today that was doing a great job blending in with traffic. It was a white 2009ish Ford truck. Both had blacked out windows that were hiding friggin' police lights. That sneaky bastard pulled over a semi about 5 cars in front of me. Another few seconds and I'd have been enjoying a much closer view of the hidden light bar (better him than me).
Keep your eyes open folks. The next person who pulls you over may have switched out his police hat for a hardhat but I guarantee his gun's full of bullets and he's got a ticket with your name on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment