Friday, January 1, 2010

Choke, Choke!

Happy New Year!

So last night I set up the annual New Year text message. I'm sure it's hell on cell phone networks when every idiot (including me) sends a text message exactly at midnight. So at11:59:53 I sent a message to about 15 people. My phone buffered for about 8 seconds then sent the messages. I found it odd that I only received 1 reply. A couple minutes later I received a couple more but then silence. I hopped on the phone around 12:50 to check a couple things on the net. Just as I get my page open my phone goes crazy. 1 voice message, 5 texts all stamped around midnight. Interesting.

As Tony will remind me, it could have been anything from my device to poor reception to an overloaded network. I admit, to me it's voodoo every time I press the call button and it surprises me that my phone even works. That said, I'm going with choke because that makes me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment