I don't watch Glenn Beck but I will occasionally read Boing Boing. They recently had a post from an ex-CIA dude, Michael Scheuer, who served as the head of the Bin Laden unit under both Clinton and Bush. Yes, folks, he's seen it from both a Democratic and Republican perspective. Now, for those of you who don't know (and I didn't until I watched this), Obama is trying to assemble a 1,500 person VOLUNTEER troop using National Guardsmen from the border states.
Let's take a hard look at this. Our elected officials are throwing money at the financial and automotive sectors like it's a heroin party at a 70's disco. Our National Debt is well over $11 trillion and given current spending it's predicted to be about $23.2 trillion by 2019 making it equal to our GDP (HOLY CRAP!). How is it we can't find some friggin' government money to protect our borders? We're paying our Senators and Congressmen well and they don't have to worry about getting smoked doing recon at the border. We're supposed to be a sovereign nation but people are coming through our borders like a frat house on a Friday night and bringing buttloads of drugs (pun intended). I mean, can't we fund some friggin' sharks with laser beams on their heads? In other news...
You know it's getting weird when Republicans are asking for environmental reports that Democrats are allegedly censoring through the EPA. Of course, they are asking why a report debunking global warming is being suppressed. What? The EPA would surely never 'suppress' a report that contradicts their green initiatives under pressure from anybody, would they? I mean, we're restoring science to it's rightful place... apparently, this means the trash.
You're starting to sound like me . . . .
ReplyDelete