Monday, July 13, 2009

It May Be A New Record

Tonight I was in high gear. I got home, made dinner then hopped out the door to fill the transmission fluid on one car (manual transmission with a fill hole under the engine), fill the power steering fluid on the other car (which is in the stupidest place under the alternator right up against the firewall), then trim all the bushes, clean up, trim the grass then mow the quarter acre. Are you ready? Under 2 hours! Yeah, I was supposed to also change the oil in the second car but I can't really do that when I don't have any oil, can I? [Note to self, get oil tomorrow] That's it from tonight. Hope you are all having a good time out there in TV land!

Oh, and look at it this way. At least I didn't spend my time getting Windows 95 to work on an iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment