
If you know a little about me, I was a huge fan of Firefly... well, as huge as one could be with a
tv series that only managed to
squeek out 11 episodes to the boob tube (although all 14 appeared on DVD). The folks over at
TV By the Numbers seem to be doing some speculation that
Joss Whedon's success in Dollhouse was because of Firefly. That said, they think there's a good
chance the series may come back or at least a TV movie may happen. Here's to hoping they actually do it... of course, there's probably a line in hell full of people who want ice water.

By the way, Fox, although I'm happy you renewed
Dollhouse, I'm still frustrated that you killed Terminator. While I'm on the topic, the former producer of Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles,
Josh Friedman,
updated his blog with a sad and frustrating tale of his last moments on the set. I laugh, I cried, I was still mad at the bastards at Fox.
No comments:
Post a Comment