Well, just finished some reading over at Engadget about a PalmOS "skin" called TealOS by TealPoint. I can't wait to get home and try this on my piece of crap Palm phone. Reading through user experiences it sounds pretty spiffy. If it's half as good as people claim it'll be worth every bit of the $15 they're charging. More details to come...UPDATE: I liked the interface and dropped the $15. Got a key within 10 minutes and that killed the nag screen. In all, it's pretty cool. Makes the interface look better but I think it just slows the phone down. I have my normal share of 'phantom reboots' but it seems to have increased after installation of this software. It's neat and makes it easy to access your usual programs. I still find myself using the key search to launch programs though. For the $15 I invested, I'm pretty happy. Luckily, it's easily uninstalled. I'll keep it on my phone for as long as it's not getting in the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment