While reading over at Autoblog, I came across this post saying that as part of the government transparency GM is disbanding it's high performance team. Really? GM had a high-performance team? Come on, I drive a GM vehicle and my 'high performance' car is really middle of the pack. I know they've come out with some nicer cars in the last few years but the power to weight ratio is still lacking. Even my favorite, the G8 GT (or GXP), uses an old school naturally aspirated pushrod V8. I digress. Everyone will still bust on me because my next car will most likely be a GM vehicle. Hopefully, like its predecessors, it too will be a few years old and very modestly priced.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
GM Disbanding it's High Performance Division
While reading over at Autoblog, I came across this post saying that as part of the government transparency GM is disbanding it's high performance team. Really? GM had a high-performance team? Come on, I drive a GM vehicle and my 'high performance' car is really middle of the pack. I know they've come out with some nicer cars in the last few years but the power to weight ratio is still lacking. Even my favorite, the G8 GT (or GXP), uses an old school naturally aspirated pushrod V8. I digress. Everyone will still bust on me because my next car will most likely be a GM vehicle. Hopefully, like its predecessors, it too will be a few years old and very modestly priced.
Labels:
gm,
government,
high performance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment