Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Clean Your Tanks Before Return

I admit that I'm a little addicted to Slickdeals. There's nothing better than finding a stellar deal on the electronics that help me keep my geektastic side satisfied. A while ago I came across a tablet deal at Walmart. For the record, I have no interest in buying a tablet made by a company called Maylong. To me, that's like buying a Wang computer. I'm sure it works well but I wouldn't let my friends know I owned a Wang computer.

What interested me was the return policy for this particular item. I don't know if the fine folks at Walmart looked at the page because it sure doesn't make sense. Who knew I'd have to empty the tanks on a tablet if I had to send it back to the mothership? Now, who's going to point me to the drain plug?

No comments:

Post a Comment