Ever since Lost came to a dismal inexplicable ending I've been wondering what to do with my life. I mean, who could possibly live without such a life-altering show on tv? Ok, I was admittedly a watcher but, seriously, this was a bigger joke of an ending than the X Files. I mean, the only thing it was missing was a mysterious smoking man... wait, check that... smoke monster.But that's not what this post is about. Friggin' Warehouse 13 is about to come back on! They took extra time off so that folks in the UK could get a glimpse of this steam punk wonderland. According to CinemaSpy, season two starts on July 6th. Mark your calendars now! I've already put this into the HTPC's wishlist so I hope to have a surprise Christmas present if, say, I forget about this in 30 days. If you haven't seen the series, I highly recommend it. That reminds me, it's off to check storage space on the NAS. Somehow I keep running out of space... oh, yeah, HD tv recordings.
No comments:
Post a Comment